How Do I Start?
How Do I start Mining Cryptocurrencies?
STEP 1: Get a Rig!!
- Buy one of our ready to go rigs to get you started or add your own graphics cards to one of our ready to go, stackable frames!
(If you already have your rig skip to step 2)
STEP 2: Download Mining Software
- Decide what crypto-currency to want to mine. Some research for which ones are the most profitable at the current time will help you with your decision.
- Once you have decided on your coin, download the miner for it.
Currently, we recommend the following mining software:
Ethereum + SiaCoin (ETH + SIA):
STEP 3: Download or use an online wallet
- You wallet is going to hold all of the coins you mine. You’ll need one of these!
- Setting up a wallet is easy, many tutorials can be found on Youtube.
Currently, we recommend the following wallets:
Here are some good tutorials for installing wallets:
STEP 4: START MINING AND MAKING PROFITS!
- Decide whether you are going to mine in a pool or mine solo.
TIP: Only mine solo if you have at least 500M/H of mining power – otherwise it may take a long time to see profits.
Pool mining is great if you want to constantly see an income of profit.
An explanation of them both can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6XdnPXSPqY